11200Re: [webanalytics] Career Growth

  • BHUPESHWAR SINGH
    Jun 4, 2007
      Hi,

      This is a very good industry but have to be the master of this. With experience you will get good opportunity.

      bhupeshwar Singh

      monicaverma81 <monicaverma81@...> wrote:
      Hi All

      I am new to analytics field ....I mean I have hands-on analytics
      tools like omniture, google analytics......but want to know what to
      after this ...what are the skills I have to learn ...in broad manner
      want to know the career path to grow.....& learn new skills...

      Please help me out .....