11193Re: [webanalytics] Web Analytics Reports
- Jun 4, 2007It all depends on the business objectives and goals of the website.
- E-commerce websites the objectives most likely are to increase sales and
to decrease marketing expenses. So you may look at a report that shows
sales, returns, allowances, sales per visitor, cost per visitor, and
- Content websites the objectives would probably be to increase both
readership and the amount of time spent on your website (stickiness) and
maybe downloads. So you would want a report that would show metrics
like visit length, page views per visit, number of subscriptions, and number
of cancelled subscriptions
- Lead-generation websites the objectives would revolve around increasing
and segmenting customer leads. Here you may want to look at white paper
downloads, time spent on the site, newsletter opt-ins, and the
On 6/4/07, BHUPESHWAR SINGH <bhupeshwarsingh@...> wrote:
> What type of report do we basically need to analyse a Website. Tell me
> also what report should we make regularly.
> Bhupeshwar Singh
> SEO Analyst
> Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
> spyware protection.
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>