11047RE: [webanalytics] Thoughts on that Jim Sterne Guy

  • Brent Hieggelke
    May 24, 2007
      Jim Sterne is like the Obi-Wan Kenobi of the web analytics world,
      uniting the intellectually interested and guiding them through dark
      galaxies as this industry has matured. Jim could have even played the
      character in the movies with his commanding voice, "May the metrics be
      with you." Hey, he already has the beard!

      Brent Hieggelke

      Omniture

      Brent Hieggelke
      VP Strategic Marketing
      bhieggelke@... <mailto:bhieggelke@...>
      503.702.3547

      THIS EMAIL MESSAGE (AND ANY ATTACHMENTS) CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL
      INFORMATION FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, AND ANY REVIEW,
      COPYING, DISCLOSURE OR DISTRIBUTION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE
      NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE AND ITS CONTENTS, PLEASE
      CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY DELETE THE ORIGINAL AND
      ANY COPIES. THANK YOU.

      2114 NE 36th Ave.
      Portland, OR 97212
      www.omniture.com <http://www.omniture.com>