Re: Help needed!

  • transcendental_dub
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
      So there's no way I can use webalizer if I don't have my own server?
      I don't want to pay my ASP for installing server stats software, and
      would like to do something on my own instead. Any suggestions?

      > Hi,
      >
      > you need to get the web server logs from the ASP and run webalizer
      on
      > another box with full access. Or ask the ASP to install and provide
      > webalizer.
      >
      > Bye
      > Klaus
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
        > So there's no way I can use webalizer if I don't have my own server?
        > I don't want to pay my ASP for installing server stats software, and
        > would like to do something on my own instead. Any suggestions?

        Own server or home computer at work. You need to run webalizer from command
        line. It's not CGI based.

        Klaus
      • transcendental_dub
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
          Thanks.
          Is there any good alternative CGI-based open source site stats
          software?