compilation problem with webalizer-2.01-09

  • gracie_freebush
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hello,

      I'm encountering the following problem during compilation:

      graphs.c: In function `year_graph6x':
      graphs.c:281: warning: implicit declaration of function `gdImag
      gcc -L/usr/lib -o webalizer webalizer.o hashtab.o linklist.o p
      resolv.o graphs.o -lgd -lpng -lz -lm
      graphs.o: In function `year_graph6x':
      graphs.o(.text+0xd1f): undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o: In function `month_graph6':
      graphs.o(.text+0x1a23): undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o: In function `day_graph3':
      graphs.o(.text+0x2020): undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o: In function `pie_chart':
      graphs.o(.text+0x25ad): undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit statu s
      make: *** [webalizer] Error 1

      Please help.

      I have the following GD library installed.
      gd-1.5-1
      gd-devel-1.5-1
      libpng-1.0.5-3
      libpng-devel-1.0.5-3

      I don't want to upgrade my GD library because there are other that
      needs it and it will mean upgrading the other packages too. =)

      I'm using redhat 6.2
      I also followed the instructions that I found in the archive but
      none of it seems to work.

      TIA,