Search string queries from Overture, Google don't show - why?

  • john_dush
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I've just set up with a hosting service that provides Webalizer
      stats. I know (through using Analogue previously) that the most
      popular search engine was Google for my site. Due to using Overture,
      I now get a significant amount of hits from them.

      In my Webalizer stats these search engines don't even show up and the
      search strings by which surfers find my site through them just aren't
      there. Is this a configuration problem at the web hosting service or
      does Webalizer not recognize Google and Overture? Does anyone know if
      transfer logs show Overture/ Kanoodle hits at all?

      Your replies are much appreciated.