Re: [webalizer] hi everybody. WebaLizer on windows will it work ?

  • diwakar sharma
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      hi

      receiving an error mesaage while running on win98.
      command is

      c:\webana> webanalize ex0102.log

      error is

      required .dll CYGWIN!.DLL missing error.

      will it run on win2k server with iis. pls guide me

      thsnk u

      diwakar

      --- Kees de Keizer <kees.de.keizer@...> wrote:
      > Op 01-02-2002 schreef diwakar_1999:
      >
      > > i want to run webalizer on iis server under
      > windwos platform
      > > is it possible pls tell.
      >
      > Use Webalizer for NT:
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
      >
      > Set your logtype in IIS to W3C extended. For more
      > information
      > in the sample.conf which is included with the NT
      > version.
      > --
      > Kees de Keizer NT Administrator T:
      > +31-10-2448344
      > Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F:
      > +31-10-2448356
      > http://www.wirehub.net/
      > mailto:kees.de.keizer@...
      > She's powered and pampered [Kiss o/t Spider Woman]

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
        Op 01-02-2002 schreef diwakar sharma:

        > receiving an error mesaage while running on win98.
        > command is
        >
        > c:\webana> webanalize ex0102.log
        >
        > error is
        > required .dll CYGWIN!.DLL missing error.
        >
        > will it run on win2k server with iis. pls guide me

        Webalizer for NT will work on WindowsNT and W2K. And I assume
        it will run on XP as well. The Win9x/ME environment differs
        from the NT/W2K/XP environment.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        The morning will come when the world is mine [Cabaret]