Re: [webalizer] hi everybody. WebaLizer on windows will it work ?

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Op 01-02-2002 schreef diwakar_1999:

      > i want to run webalizer on iis server under windwos platform
      > is it possible pls tell.

      Use Webalizer for NT: http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      Set your logtype in IIS to W3C extended. For more information
      in the sample.conf which is included with the NT version.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      She's powered and pampered [Kiss o/t Spider Woman]
    • diwakar sharma
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
        hi

        receiving an error mesaage while running on win98.
        command is

        c:\webana> webanalize ex0102.log

        error is

        required .dll CYGWIN!.DLL missing error.

        will it run on win2k server with iis. pls guide me

        thsnk u

        diwakar

        --- Kees de Keizer <kees.de.keizer@...> wrote:
        > Op 01-02-2002 schreef diwakar_1999:
        >
        > > i want to run webalizer on iis server under
        > windwos platform
        > > is it possible pls tell.
        >
        > Use Webalizer for NT:
        > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
        >
        > Set your logtype in IIS to W3C extended. For more
        > information
        > in the sample.conf which is included with the NT
        > version.
        > --
        > Kees de Keizer NT Administrator T:
        > +31-10-2448344
        > Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F:
        > +31-10-2448356
        > http://www.wirehub.net/
        > mailto:kees.de.keizer@...
        > She's powered and pampered [Kiss o/t Spider Woman]

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Kees de Keizer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
          Op 01-02-2002 schreef diwakar sharma:

          > receiving an error mesaage while running on win98.
          > command is
          >
          > c:\webana> webanalize ex0102.log
          >
          > error is
          > required .dll CYGWIN!.DLL missing error.
          >
          > will it run on win2k server with iis. pls guide me

          Webalizer for NT will work on WindowsNT and W2K. And I assume
          it will run on XP as well. The Win9x/ME environment differs
          from the NT/W2K/XP environment.
          Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
          The morning will come when the world is mine [Cabaret]