squid

  • karl.brezovits@anlagenbau-austria.at
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2000
      I would like to analyse the access-Logfile of my squid-proxy with
      the 32bit Port of webalizer but I get just the 'Überspringe ungültigen
      Eintrag' error messages even when I set the LogType to 'squid' in the
      webalizer.conf file.
      I used the webalizer on NT4.

      When I find the time I will try to do the same job at my Linux machine
      but in the meantime I wanted to ask you if somebody has experience
      with this question.

      Kind regards, Karl.
    • HAYART Jean Noel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2000
        can you send me a sample of this log file Squid and explain witch software
        write it ??
        (with your config file)

        and i can try to help you ..

        I would like to analyse the access-Logfile of my squid-proxy with
        the 32bit Port of webalizer but I get just the '�berspringe ung�ltigen

        Webalizer for NT: http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/