OpenBSD 2.9 / dns_cache.db = 32768 ?

  • telmnstr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hello.

      I am using: Webalizer V2.01-09 (OpenBSD 2.9) English

      I just tried setting up the reverse DNS setup -- seems pretty
      good. Except, when it is reversing the logs it shows this
      error:

      DNS Lookup (50): OUTPIPE creation error2142 addresses in 4.76 seconds,
      449/sec

      I notice the DNS cache file is exactly 32768 bytes when I tried
      it with just one log, or with a whole list of logs.

      Compiling, I get this warning:
      dns_resolv.c: In function `resolve_dns':
      dns_resolv.c:162: warning: long int format, time_t arg (arg 4)

      So I am guessing there is some sort of problem with a varible,
      and whatever it is defaulting to is limited to 32768 bytes.

      Any suggestions? It worked fine on IRIX 6.5 last time I checked.