Re: [webalizer] Bug in Grouping Options????

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2002
      > I'm seeing some bizzare behavior when using the Grouping options of
      > Webalizer. The two things I'm trying to group are domains and
      > certain folders...

      No, what you are seeing is perfectly normal..

      > Can anyone explain this? Tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
      > It seems almost pointless to group things when not everything groups.

      From the README file, regarding the "Group" keywords:

      "Grouped records are not, by default, hidden from the report. This allows
      you to display a grouped total, while still being able to see the
      individual records, even if they are part of the group. If you want to
      hide the detail records, follow the Group* directive with a Hide* one
      using the same value."

      Same goes for the GroupDomains option.. if you want to only show the
      groups, you use the "HideAllSites" option, as described in the README
      file as well.