webalizer overwrites the last day

  • rklug@twoeyes.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      im using the script from Godfrey Moorhead to cenerate the webalizer
      files. But when I use Webalizer with or without this script the last
      day will be overwrite by the new day. So I have only the Files from
      the current day but not from the Last Days. All files are in the same
      directory, also the webalizer.hist File. When I start webalizer from
      the command Line (cmd) it tells me that the Historyfile is used.
      Something must be wrong...
      Help!

      Roland