Re: Name & location of local config file?

  • cbtrussell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2002
      No problem Jean-Noel, I appreciate your effort.

      I was gratified to see Bradford's reply, as the documentation seems
      to indicate that multiples are allowable, just not specific on how to
      implement.

      If I specify a

      webalizer -c webalizer2.conf

      among my command line switches, it will then read a webalizer2.conf
      file IN ADDITION to the global file at /etc. My question is then,
      which directory do I put the local file in: where the (a) log files
      are stored, or (b) reports are stored for each virtual site? (Which
      local directory do I use if I don't specify an absolute path?)

      Thank you!

      Brandon

      --- In webalizer@y..., "Jean-Noel Hayart" <jnhayart@n...> wrote:
      > Sorry, for this bad answer