PNG image format

  • technics@delam.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
      Can anyone tell me why I can't see PNG images generated by webalizer
      1.30 w32 in Netscape Communicator 4.75????????????????
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
        > Can anyone tell me why I can't see PNG images generated by webalizer
        > 1.30 w32 in Netscape Communicator 4.75????????????????

        Your web server does not send the correct content type.

        Klaus
      • Jeff Jensen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
          I have the same problem, but there isn't a problem with IE 5.5

          - jeff jensen

          > > Can anyone tell me why I can't see PNG images generated by webalizer
          > > 1.30 w32 in Netscape Communicator 4.75????????????????
          >
          > Your web server does not send the correct content type.
          >
          > Klaus

          > Webalizer for NT: http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/

        • Klaus Mueller
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
            > I have the same problem, but there isn't a problem with IE 5.5
            >
            > > > Can anyone tell me why I can't see PNG images generated
            > by webalizer
            > > > 1.30 w32 in Netscape Communicator 4.75????????????????
            > >
            > > Your web server does not send the correct content type.

            Hi,

            the IE does not use the content type every time. The IE checks the content
            of a response to get the correct file/content type. This is simillar to the
            unix "file" command.

            Klaus