bandwidth monitoring

  • phillipcleary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
      Can anyone tell me if I can use webalizer to generate a report on
      bandwidth usage?

      I have a number of sites that are on the same server using IIS 4.0,
      and I currently use webalizer to generate hit counter reports.

      What I need is to be able to generate a single report that tells me
      how much bandwidth each site uses, is this possible?

      if anyone knows how to do this, please can you post someithing up.

      You can also e-mail me phillipcleary@...
    • Jean-Noel Hayart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
        hello

        actualy webalizer can "only" show activity of a web serser.

        i plan to modify webalizer for this type of use, but i'have'nt time to do
        this now.

        perhaps in futur, keep connected on :

        regards

      • cbtrussell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
          There is a package for Cobalts at cobalt-aid.sourceforge.net
          called "status" that generates a variation of the report you seek. It
          lists all the sites on the server and allows you to sort by KB, etc.

          Though it is written for Cobalt (Linux/Apache), perhaps you can
          download the script and use it for ideas on how to implement a
          similar solution for IIS?

          Brandon