webalizer logs and the New Year

  • Jeremy Mann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Good afternoon all, since the New Year, webalizer does not log anything from
      the month of January. Here is more information, I setup the log rotate script
      from the documentation, it ran with no errors and successfully gzipped the
      existing log and reran webalizer. I added another log entry in webalizer.conf
      so it will *see* the new gzipped log. Now when webalizer runs, I goto the
      webpage where it displays it results, it says it ran (the date/time in the
      upper left) but there is an empty category for the month of January.

      I have several virtual hosts (6 to be exact) that I have changed to rotate the
      web logs. All 6 have the same symptoms, it runs, but no display.

      Can anybody help me with this?

      --
      Jeremy

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!