sample.conf

  • sidvicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hi folks,

      I've been facing problems for configuring the
      Webalizer to analyze logs of a Nt machine running IIS
      5.0.
      Does anybody have a example of a sample.conf file
      that match my needs? I've multiple virtual hosts at this
      machine, each one have its own log folder, and must have
      its own Webalizer report...
      I've already tried to configure the sample.conf file
      myself, but when I try to run the webalizer.exe I always
      have this error:
      D:\webalizer>webalizer.exe
      Webalizer V2.01-09-RB06 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 2)
      Portuguese_Brazil
      Erro: NÒo foi possÝvel abrir o arquivo
      The DOS warning is telling me that the file can not
      be open, I don't know if the file is the .txt containing
      the list of virtual hosts or another file....

      I'll wait for a reply from you.

      Best Regards,

      Pedro
      Digiweb Brazil

      Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
      Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
      DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        Op 04-01-2002 schreef sidvicious:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I use [Webalizer V2.01-09-RB06] and get an error
        > message: Erro: NÒo foi possÝvel abrir o arquivo
        > This warning is telling me that the file can not
        > be open

        Does it tell which file or in what folder?
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Is no one concerned for our prima donna ? [The Phantom]