[webalizer] Re: monitor stats remotely?

  • Ian Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      You get what you pay for with UK2 (I host with them too and the cost is
      perfect for the service).

      Just use SSH instead of telnet (like you know you should!) - but webalizer
      takes long enough to run, simply because the logs tend to be big, that once
      a day in cron is about right anyway.

      Or you could write a PHP page that extracted a small log, ran webalizer on
      it and then redirected you to the new page. UK2 won't have a problem with
      that.

      Ian.