Webalizer 1.3 stopped working on Cobalt RAQ 3

  • Gregory Galant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hello,

      I've running Webalizer 1.3 successfully on a Cobalt RAQ 3 for quite some
      time (installed from a PKG file). On some select sites on my server it
      hasn't updated any stats since October 2001, though on other sites it has
      been updating the stats regularly to date. Any idea about the cause?

      Thanks.

      Gregory Galant
      President/CEO, Halenet, Inc.
      (631) 673-7157 -- Fax: (631) 673-5557
      galant@... -- www.halenet.com
    • Gregory Galant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
        I did find a solution, and it's much easer than I thought. It was in fact a
        bug in the program, but all you have to do is run the pkg file found at this
        location that will update it:
        http://pkg.nl.cobalt.com/packages/raq/3/#webalizer

        Good luck.

        Gregory Galant
        President/CEO, Halenet, Inc.
        (631) 673-7157 -- Fax: (631) 673-5557
        galant@... -- www.halenet.com

      • michael johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
          I have the same problem on a RAQ4 and downloading the latest pkg does not
          resolve it. Anyone any ideas

          Michael Johnson
          Director
          BPEnet Humphrey Consulting Limited