Webalizer Configuration!

  • mzmalvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2001
      Guys,

      These might be very basic questions but I am pretty new to it, here
      is my problem.

      I have a linux box running Apache WebServer, Webalizer is already
      configured on this server, What I need to do is that

      o Reverse DNS Look up to be set up.
      o Logs to be set up to auto delete.
      o The software should be set up to minimise the maintenance callouts.

      Kindly help me out.

      Regards,
      Mustafa Zafar