Analog v.s. Webalizer

  • Philip Mak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      I'm trying to decide on what log analysis software to use. Thus far, I
      have been using wusage (commercial software that came with my dedicated
      server, full featured), but I find that it runs too slowly so I'm looking
      for something faster.

      I've looked at the websites of Analog and Webalizer and both of them look
      like they might provide me with the statistics that I need and run fast,
      so I'm trying to decide on which one to use.

      Has anyone here used Analog? If so, what did you like/not like about it
      compared to Webalizer?