RE: [webalizer] Re: Authorization Access

  • Keith Appleby
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2001
      ok in that case, you can set this up, by

      clicking on the permissions wizard in the webalizer site.... and adding the
      people who are permitted to access the site to this list, then click on the
      properties for the site, and set the security level for access to the level
      you require. I normally use, windows authentication/secure authentication,
      this will then not allow the site to be opened unless they have a profile
      for the use of that site

      OR

      you can set up a database, and login form, for the sites, and create a php
      script or asp so that cusotmers can add/delete their own permitted users.
      set this up so that the pages will not be shown, unless they are authorised
      in the database.

      does this help

      Keith Robert Appleby
      Credit & Collections Representatice.