New release of Webalizer

  • jnhayart@nordnet.fr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2000
      i take time to make a page on webalizer, but sorry for moment it's
      only in french.
      but you can find my last version in english of webalizer 2.01.05
      (i can produce binaries for all language from original webalizer)

      if somes user can test it and help me to detect last bug, and perhaps
      to add somes new functions .. or new log format .

      thank
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2000
        > i take time to make a page on webalizer, but sorry for moment it's
        > only in french.
        > but you can find my last version in english of webalizer 2.01.05
        > (i can produce binaries for all language from original webalizer)

        Can you send the URL please?

        Klaus
      • jnhayart@nordnet.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2000