Re: IIS logfiles and convlog

  • jnhayart@nordnet.fr
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2000
      i try to write parser directly in Webalizer for my need and perhaps
      this can help you ...

      http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      this version 2.01.05 with somes new functions like read directly a
      folder or change extension of log file after process it, can work on
      a lot of web site.
      thank to klaus for first code,

      regards

      --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Alex DANVY" <alex-dan@e...> wrote:
      > Well I am sorry but I only code in Delphi.
      > So it will be win32 app but it not so important as only M$ IIS
      can't make
      > logs as we need !
      >
      > Alex

      http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/

    • Alex DANVY
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 10, 2000
        Does it work with both IIS logs and WC3 logs ?
        WC3 logs are the default for IIS 5 I think.

        Alex

        > i try to write parser directly in Webalizer for my need and perhaps
        > this can help you ...
        >
        > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
        >
        > this version 2.01.05 with somes new functions like read directly a
        > folder or change extension of log file after process it, can work on
        > a lot of web site.
        > thank to klaus for first code,
        >
        > regards
        >

        > --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Alex DANVY" <alex-dan@e...> wrote:
        > > Well I am sorry but I only code in Delphi.
        > > So it will be win32 app but it not so important as only M$ IIS
        > can't make
        > > logs as we need !
        > >
        > > Alex

      • HAYART Jean Noel
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 10, 2000
          for moment it works only with W3C file (in IIS4.0 or 5.0)
          cause i can't find in all my paper description of default log for IIS4.0
          if you can send me i can include it ...

          Thanks