possibily use-full w3c-2-ncsa, conf scripts

  • waitman@mediakeepsakes.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      I just started using webalizer on NT/IIS yesterday, noticed that
      setting IIS to produce log files in NCSA CLF drops the referrer/ua
      info from the logs. This is not acceptable. I have written some PERL
      scripts to convert daily w3c extended format logs into NCSA CLF (with
      the UA and Referrer info). Also I wrote some PHP scripts to provide
      easy configuration for the webalizer.conf to my hosting clients.

      All the scripts are freely available at http://wcg2.com/webalizer ...
      Feel free to share.

      Thanks and best,

      Waitman Gobble