Re: [webalizer] IIS logfiles and convlog

  • Alex DANVY
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2000
      Well I am sorry but I only code in Delphi.
      So it will be win32 app but it not so important as only M$ IIS can't make
      logs as we need !

      Alex

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2000
        i try to write parser directly in Webalizer for my need and perhaps
        this can help you ...

        http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

        this version 2.01.05 with somes new functions like read directly a
        folder or change extension of log file after process it, can work on
        a lot of web site.
        thank to klaus for first code,

        regards

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 10, 2000
          Does it work with both IIS logs and WC3 logs ?
          WC3 logs are the default for IIS 5 I think.

          Alex

          > i try to write parser directly in Webalizer for my need and perhaps
          > this can help you ...
          >
          > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
          >
          > this version 2.01.05 with somes new functions like read directly a
          > folder or change extension of log file after process it, can work on
          > a lot of web site.
          > thank to klaus for first code,
          >
          > regards
          >

          > --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Alex DANVY" <alex-dan@e...> wrote:
          > > Well I am sorry but I only code in Delphi.
          > > So it will be win32 app but it not so important as only M$ IIS
          > can't make
          > > logs as we need !
          > >
          > > Alex

        • HAYART Jean Noel
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 10, 2000
            for moment it works only with W3C file (in IIS4.0 or 5.0)
            cause i can't find in all my paper description of default log for IIS4.0
            if you can send me i can include it ...

            Thanks