mulitple log files for single site

  • Paul McCourt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      I have 2 servers(more to come) in my web site for load balancing.

      So I have 2 seperate log files, how can I batch script them so they are processed or will the incremental option work if I add a log from one server after another one has finished?

      Thanks in advance

      Paul

      the system manager.

      www.mimesweeper.com