Country Probleme !

  • daztof
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
      Country wasn't resolv ! My logs clf common on apache are good, all
      stats are good, but no country, with awstats a saw these informations.
      Please help me. ToF Webmaster Rennes FRANCE.
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
        Did you enable DNS reverse lookup? It's not possible to count countries
        without DNS names.

        Bye
        klaus
      • Tof
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2001
          Thank U very mutch Mister Klaus Mueller, I very happy for your faster responce.
          Have a nice day and thanks.
          ToF RENNES FRANCE.