RE: [webalizer] Truncated fields...

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      > I think I have a little problem - long lines are truncated,
      > and the line that's truncated is:

      Hi,

      that's a limitation at the source. You can get the source and recompile it
      if necessary. The current limit is 1024 characters.

      Bye
      Klaus
    • Chris Coulson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        Thanks,
        I'm afraid I'm not a code guru, but I just thought I'd mention it as a
        little bugette?! :-)

        Chris.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
          > Thanks,
          > I'm afraid I'm not a code guru, but I just thought I'd mention it as a
          > little bugette?! :-)

          I can try to build a version with longer URL's. But may take some days
          because I'm short of time.

          Klaus