Configuration question

  • jared_at_prime@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hello,
      I have made entries in Apache so that each virtual host will generate
      their individual access_logs and a combined log for the server. The
      question I have is this:
      Is there a way that anyone knows how to get the full URL to show up
      for the entry and exit pages?
      The reason is that the owner of the server would like to see which
      sites are getting the traffic by using a the combined log for the
      server.