Webalizer missing 1-4th of Month

  • grayson@entechnevision.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
      HI - I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue, which may well
      be a residue of the Oct 4th bug, which we had, and installed the
      patch.

      Now, for both November and December, my webalizer does not
      seem to _start_ the month til the 5th of each month; so I lose
      stats for those 4 days. Anyone heard of this problem and have a
      fix of some sort? Since it's a cronjob I can't see why it would just
      stop and start again, but...

      Cheers.