Re: Oct 4 2002

  • culley_harrelson@pgn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      nevermind! I got the binary and it was a painless upgrade...

      culley

    • grayson@entechnevision.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
        HI - I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue, which may well
        be a residue of the Oct 4th bug, which we had, and installed the
        patch.

        Now, for both November and December, my webalizer does not
        seem to _start_ the month til the 5th of each month; so I lose
        stats for those 4 days. Anyone heard of this problem and have a
        fix of some sort? Since it's a cronjob I can't see why it would just
        stop and start again, but...

        Cheers.