Oct 4 2002

  • culley_harrelson@pgn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      Will this problem resurface next year? I have 1.3 running but it was
      installed after Oct 4 and seems to be working fine.

      culley
    • culley_harrelson@pgn.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        nevermind! I got the binary and it was a painless upgrade...

        culley

      • grayson@entechnevision.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
          HI - I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue, which may well
          be a residue of the Oct 4th bug, which we had, and installed the
          patch.

          Now, for both November and December, my webalizer does not
          seem to _start_ the month til the 5th of each month; so I lose
          stats for those 4 days. Anyone heard of this problem and have a
          fix of some sort? Since it's a cronjob I can't see why it would just
          stop and start again, but...

          Cheers.