webalizer.current: file format

  • jgrumboe@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hi!

      Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
      E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
      browsed which sites.

      Thanks in advance,
      Johannes Grumböck
    • stsipa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
        Since there was no answer posted to the group, I would like to repeat
        the question. I want to write a script for analysing further the
        values kept by webalizer.

        TIA,
        Sophia

        --- In webalizer@y..., jgrumboe@y... wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
        > E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
        > browsed which sites.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Johannes Grumböck
      • Vinai Kopp
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002

          I don't know about the format myself (no need so far)
          but if I wanted to know I guess I would go read the source.

          Vinai

          On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 10:02:41AM -0000, stsipa wrote:
          > Since there was no answer posted to the group, I would like to repeat
          > the question. I want to write a script for analysing further the
          > values kept by webalizer.
          >
          > --- In webalizer@y..., jgrumboe@y... wrote:
          > > Hi!
          > >
          > > Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
          > > E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
          > > browsed which sites.
        • ioguii2k
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2002
            Hello,

            Under unix (linux) you can know who visit what with a script like
            that (but it's one by one clien):

            cat YOUR_LOG_FILE | grep -i THE_NAME_YOU_WANT > A_FILE
            webalizer A_FILE -o A_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

            bye.