Oct 4th bug and Cobalt Server

  • scott@gooweb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      Hi, I own a few Cobalt Raq 4r's and am trying to install the
      version 2 of Webalizer as the Oct 4 bug killed my last running
      version. I installed the pagkage the right way and ran the
      program to test it and now it says:

      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (24)

      for every single line it reads (which is taking forever). it does not
      appear to be reading any info wothout giving it this error
      message...any thoughts?

      Thanks!

      Scott Clarke - Blue Sprocket