re-process a month

  • Alain Derome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      I just found out about the October 4th bug. I upgraded to v2.01-09
      from 1.30. I had to use the static binary for reasons that would be
      too long to explain here.

      I fallowed the Upgrade information in the README.FIRST document on
      the ftp server. The upgrade was done smoothly. The only problem is
      that I lost the data between Oct. 5th and Nov. 14th. According to the
      README.FIRST I "should remove [my] data file (webalizer.current) and
      re-process from the beginning of the month to recreate it".

      My question: I did remove webalizer.current, but how can I re-process
      the month of October and November without loosing previous data?

      Thank you,

      Alain