RedHat Virtual Servers

  • john conrad
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2000
      Hi, how do I specify different configuration files for 2 or more
      virtual servers??

      is it just

      webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver1/file1.conf -c
      /home/httpd/vserver2/file2.conf

      ??
      Thanks,
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2000
        > webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver1/file1.conf -c
        > /home/httpd/vserver2/file2.conf

        You need to call webalizer two or more times. One time for each
        configuration.

        Bye
        Klaus
      • john conrad
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2000
          --- In webalizer@egroups.com, Klaus Mueller <k.mueller@i...> wrote:
          > > webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver1/file1.conf -c
          > > /home/httpd/vserver2/file2.conf
          >
          > You need to call webalizer two or more times. One time for each
          > configuration.
          >
          > Bye
          > Klaus

          I see, something like:

          webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver1/file1.conf
          webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver2/file2.conf

          ??

          Thanks a lot
        • Klaus Mueller
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2000
            > I see, something like:
            > webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver1/file1.conf
            > webalizer -c /home/httpd/vserver2/file2.conf

            Correct.

            Bye
            Klaus