RE: [webalizer]

  • Gray . Brendan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Well I tried various 2.x Win32 versions and couldn't get any of them to
      work. On the official website, they have webalizer for almost every
      platform conceivable, except Windows of course. I tried searching on the
      web and found some compiled Win32 versions but they either won't read the
      log file, or crash with a Dr. Watson. I've given up on Webalizer and will
      be looking for another application.

      Brendan Gray