just stopped working - Webalizer for Windows (2.00.12 beta 3)

  • Rachel Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hi

      I've been using webalizer for windows to update logfiles for a lowe
      traffic site. I usually just download the logs and run webalizer
      manually by changing the filename in the configuration file.

      After a year of doing this, today it just won't update them! Even
      weirder it did the first coupld of files and then stopped working, I
      see it bringing up the dos window but then it disappears without
      running anything and the files haven't changed. I tried unzipping the
      logs first but that made no difference.

      Any ideas?

      TIA

      Rachel