Converttime

  • Dave Stonehill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Folks -

      I recently upgraded to the 201-06-RB04 version of Webalizer in order
      to use the Converttime feature. I know there may be a one-hour bug in
      it...but I am having a worse problem. Even though I added this
      parameter to my conf file, it seems to be having no effect at all.
      Is there something other than setting Converttime to "yes" that needs
      to be done?

      I started by deleting the existing history and result files, so that
      would not be an issue.

      thanks!
      dave