Update problems

  • joachim.lorch@spitta.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2001
      Hello,
      our webalizer version 1.3 quit on 4th of october. We updated to 2.01.
      Our OS is Sun Solaris 2.6.
      Now the webalizer is running, but when we compare the generated logs
      from version 1.3 and version 2.01 there were less than 70% of visits
      in version 2.01. For example: third of oct. in version 1.3 500 Visits
      in version 2.01 346 Visits

      Is it a problem with the .conf files? What can I do?

      Thank You

      Joachim