Problem downloading webalizer

  • Gerrit Bon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18 11:09 PM
      I was trying to download from mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/webalizer-1.30-
      04-win32-intel-bin, but the download will not succeed (gozilla stucks
      in negotiating phase).

      Is there another site where the tool can be downloaded?

      Also, is the version above the right one for windows 2000?

      Thanks in advance!!

      Gerrit.
    • Keneth
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19 12:22 AM
        I think the program just only depend on the log file, which is in fact a
        simple text file only, therefore it will not has big problem in running it
        on Windows 2000

        I was trying to download from mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/webalizer-1.30-
        04-win32-intel-bin, but the download will not succeed (gozilla stucks
        in negotiating phase).

        Is there another site where the tool can be downloaded?

        Also, is the version above the right one for windows 2000?

        Thanks in advance!!

        Gerrit.

        Webalizer for NT: http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/
      • Keneth
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19 12:23 AM
          try

          www.webalizer.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19 12:42 AM
            Dear Keneth,

            Thanks for your reaction. Unfortunately, the url on www.webalizer.com also refers to ftp://mrunix.net so this is no solution. Is there anather possibility?

            TIA, Gerrit

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19 12:44 AM
              You can get the latest version for windows from this location:

              http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/

              Bye
              Klaus

              PS.: You see the URL if you check the mail footers of the mailing list. ;-)