  • John Hedges
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      I have now installed webalizer 2.01 from 1.3
      My Crond run-parts /etc/cron.daily email message

      has a different content over 1.3 with the following lines added to my
      email
      <<Snip>>
      [new_snode] Warning: String exceeds storage size (118)
      [new_snode] Warning: String exceeds storage size (94)
      db_put fail!
      db_put fail!
      <<Snip>>

      I have searched the archive, how would I stop this error, what does
      it mean

      Regards
      John Hedges