Message From Creator

  • jic_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2001
      Older versions of the Webalizer (Ver 1.30 thru 2.00-12) generated
      timestamps
      in a fashion that, on most platforms, would overflow on October 5,
      2001. The
      result is that statistics are generated up until midnight of October
      4th, but
      not after. This problem does not exist in the current release
      (V2.01) of
      the Webalizer, which has been available for over a year now. If you
      cannot
      upgrade or wish to continue using the older version, there is a patch
      on our
      ftp site that will extend the usable date range for three more years,
      however
      will prevent logs before 1993 from being processed. It can be found
      at:

      ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/pre-release/v130-epoch.patch
    • Hilario Ortigosa Monteoliva
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2001
        On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:52:49PM -0000, jic_99@... wrote:

        > not after. This problem does not exist in the current release
        > (V2.01) of
        > the Webalizer, which has been available for over a year now. If you

        I think it must be warned to users (with a *big* message on web, on
        this Mailing list) before it happens.

        --
        ? quieres saber qui es el geek code ? http://www.geekcode.com