Re: Problem with Incremental Update also

  • jic_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
      I am running 2.01 and I have the problem. I have also searched
      for 'webalizer' on google and found that all of the systems that came
      up have the exact same prob.

      Webalizer V2.00-12 (FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE) English

      --- In webalizer@y..., "Jean-Noel HAYART" <jnhayart@n...> wrote:
      > hello
      >
      > I make some work on webalizer,
      > i'm shure there is bug on kernel 1.3 of webalizer, somes systems
      have this
      > trouble but in new release, i think all work fine.
      >
      > check version of webalizer, and upgrade if you can to 2.XX version
      >
      > good luck to all
      > regards

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Jean-Noel HAYART

        > I am having the exact replica of Carey's problem described in the
        > post before me. (Different servers of course). We have the exact same
        > setup (same for over 1 yr) and it died on the 4th of october. Why?
        > and what is the fix? I know if I remove the webalizer.history it is
        > fixed but i dont want to loose all of my prior data.

        I have the same problem, and perhaps it is in the date
        itself. I have tried to start the data from 1st of october, and the problem
        persists.

        I'm using version 1.3x. Anybody knows a bug with specific dates ?

        --
        ? quieres saber qui es el geek code ? http://www.geekcode.com

      • Lars Klein
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
          Jean-Noel HAYART wrote:
          > I make some work on webalizer,
          > i'm shure there is bug on kernel 1.3 of webalizer, somes systems have this
          > trouble but in new release, i think all work fine.
          >
          > check version of webalizer, and upgrade if you can to 2.XX version

          I´m using V2.00 Windows Version for more than a year - I´ve got the same
          Probs with logs after 4th of Oct.

          :-(

          Bye Lars