Re: [webalizer] Problem with Incremental Update also

  • Hilario Ortigosa Monteoliva
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
      On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:09:35AM -0000, jic_99@... wrote:

      > I am having the exact replica of Carey's problem described in the
      > post before me. (Different servers of course). We have the exact same
      > setup (same for over 1 yr) and it died on the 4th of october. Why?
      > and what is the fix? I know if I remove the webalizer.history it is
      > fixed but i dont want to loose all of my prior data.

      I have the same problem, and perhaps it is in the date
      itself. I have tried to start the data from 1st of october, and the problem
      persists.

      I'm using version 1.3x. Anybody knows a bug with specific dates ?

      --
      ? quieres saber qui es el geek code ? http://www.geekcode.com
    • Carsten Gehling
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
        I haven't had the problem, Webalizer has run fine the past week. I'm using
        it on a Win2k server with IIS logs, so maybe it's a "platform-local"
        problem?

        - Carsten

        > > I am having the exact replica of Carey's problem described in the
        > > post before me. (Different servers of course). We have the exact same
        > > setup (same for over 1 yr) and it died on the 4th of october. Why?
        > > and what is the fix? I know if I remove the webalizer.history it is
        > > fixed but i dont want to loose all of my prior data.
        >
        > I have the same problem, and perhaps it is in the date
        > itself. I have tried to start the data from 1st of october, and the
        problem
        > persists.
        >

        > I'm using version 1.3x. Anybody knows a bug with specific dates ?
        >
        > --
        > ? quieres saber qui es el geek code ? http://www.geekcode.com

      • Shiann-Liang Chern
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
          I have the same problem, too. According to run time message, all data after
          Oct. 4 are not processed. The screen says 17538 records (21378 ignored) in
          5.0 seconds....
          However, if I process data after Oct. 4 dedicatedly, it works normally. Ot
          just cannot accept log file containing data before Oct. 4 and after. Why?
          Weird!

          Shiann-Liang Chern

        • jic_99@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
            I am running 2.01 and I have the problem. I have also searched
            for 'webalizer' on google and found that all of the systems that came
            up have the exact same prob.

            Webalizer V2.00-12 (FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE) English

            --- In webalizer@y..., "Jean-Noel HAYART" <jnhayart@n...> wrote:
            > hello
            >
            > I make some work on webalizer,
            > i'm shure there is bug on kernel 1.3 of webalizer, somes systems
            have this
            > trouble but in new release, i think all work fine.
            >
            > check version of webalizer, and upgrade if you can to 2.XX version
            >
            > good luck to all
            > regards

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Jean-Noel HAYART

              > I am having the exact replica of Carey's problem described in the
              > post before me. (Different servers of course). We have the exact same
              > setup (same for over 1 yr) and it died on the 4th of october. Why?
              > and what is the fix? I know if I remove the webalizer.history it is
              > fixed but i dont want to loose all of my prior data.

              I have the same problem, and perhaps it is in the date
              itself. I have tried to start the data from 1st of october, and the problem
              persists.

              I'm using version 1.3x. Anybody knows a bug with specific dates ?

              --
              ? quieres saber qui es el geek code ? http://www.geekcode.com

            • Lars Klein
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 8, 2001
                Jean-Noel HAYART wrote:
                > I make some work on webalizer,
                > i'm shure there is bug on kernel 1.3 of webalizer, somes systems have this
                > trouble but in new release, i think all work fine.
                >
                > check version of webalizer, and upgrade if you can to 2.XX version

                I´m using V2.00 Windows Version for more than a year - I´ve got the same
                Probs with logs after 4th of Oct.

                :-(

                Bye Lars