Segmentation Fault (core dumped) with webalizer

  • Robbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      I used webalizer flawlessly for at least 8 months through cron (linux
      mandrake 7.2) and the past month or so i noticed the reports were not
      being updated. Now i get a segmentation fault(core dumped) error
      when i run webalizer from the command line. On some of my virtual
      host logs i get this:

      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (574)