Apache log files

  • Stephen Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi People,

      Any idea why I get :

      common

      In my Apache log files I get the above lines, this give me loads of errors any reasons how I should set my Apache log files ?

      \\S

      --
      stephen wells
      B R U N S W I C K   D I R E C T

      ::
      direct | +46 8 5068 78 85
      ::
      switchboard | +46 8 5068 78 00
      :: fax | +46 8 5068 78 99
      :: office | kungsgatan 8 | 1st floor
      :: address | box 1112 | se-111 81 stockholm | sweden
      :: web | www.brunswickdirect.com

      This e-mail is not intended to create a legal relationship between Brunswick Direct and the recipient. Brunswick Direct is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw: Finansinspektionen). The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain certain privileged and confidential information, or information which is otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this information.