Re: Records ignored

  • danbouzoua@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi

      I find the error, it is because my log are not ordered by time stamp.
      I am not producing the logs but just analyse. It a merge of
      differents logs files (multi-server).
      I uncomment and change this line from no to yes and it works.

      FoldSeqErr yes

      But another problem remain. Because out of sequence logs records are
      treated as if they had the same time stamp as the last valid record,
      my hourly usage is now false. (webalizer.conf comment)

      SO: I am not good in programming, i am loking for a script to only
      sort my log file by time stamp.

      Any help ?

      Thank you

      Service.