3 web servers and a load balancer

  • Stephen Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi People,

      Hmmm just check my apache log files on the servers, I have three front end servers all running apache but only the first seems to have a access-log file ?

      conf looks like :

      #
      # The following directives define some format nicknames for use with
      # a CustomLog directive (see below).
      #
      #LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
      LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
      #LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
      #LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
      #LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent

      #
      # The location and format of the access logfile (Common Logfile Format).
      # If you do not define any access logfiles within a <VirtualHost>
      # container, they will be logged here.  Contrariwise, if you *do*
      # define per-<VirtualHost> access logfiles, transactions will be
      # logged therein and *not* in this file.
      #
      CustomLog /opt/apache/logs/access_log common
      On all servers ? Any ideas ?

      --
      stephen wells
      B R U N S W I C K   D I R E C T

      ::
      direct | +46 8 5068 78 85
      ::
      switchboard | +46 8 5068 78 00
      :: fax | +46 8 5068 78 99
      :: office | kungsgatan 8 | 1st floor
      :: address | box 1112 | se-111 81 stockholm | sweden
      :: web | www.brunswickdirect.com

      This e-mail is not intended to create a legal relationship between Brunswick Direct and the recipient. Brunswick Direct is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw: Finansinspektionen). The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain certain privileged and confidential information, or information which is otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this information.